- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Data– all information submitted by you to Hookes Interiors Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookie– also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, Internet cookie, or browser cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
- Hookes Interiors Ltd, ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’– is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07588742, registered office: Lynwood House, 373-375 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2AW, United Kingdom;
- UK and EU Cookie Law– the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- ‘User’, ‘You’, ‘Yours’– any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (a) employed by Hookes Interiors Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (b) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hookes Interiors Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website– the website that you are currently using interiorsinvogue.com, and any sub-domains of this site.
- DATA COLLECTED
Text Marketing and notifications: By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Hookes Interiors Ltd collects Personal Data about visitors to the website, and others, so that we can provide an experience that is responsive to the needs of such individuals. We may collect, use and disclose Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of reservation or information requests: to fulfil your request such as completing a credit card transaction or purchasing an item in our store.
- Administrators and other communications: to send you important information regarding this site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies or other administrative information e.g. information about your reservation, such as reservation confirmations.
- Customer care: to track, process and respond to customer care enquiries and to enhance and improve the customer’s experience.
- Internal business purposes: such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the store, improving our services, identifying usage trends and visiting patterns, determining the effectiveness of our promotions, and meeting contractual obligations.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Hookes Interiors Ltd relies on numerous third-party service providers to provide certain products and services on our behalf, including online store maintenance, credit card/payment processing and billing, IT services, customer care, email delivery services, communication and delivery of promotional and marketing materials via email and direct mail, administering guest surveys and promotions, administration, data analysis, and other similar services. We may share your Personal Data for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services or is otherwise necessary for the ongoing operation of Hookes Interiors Ltd business. Some of these third-party service providers may be located overseas and in particular outside the UK/EEA. When we do outsource the processing of your Personal Data to 3rd parties or provide your personal data to third-party service providers, will require those third parties to protect your Personal Data with reasonable security measures and to limit their use only to the purposes for which we have disclosed it to them.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
7.2 We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
7.3 In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
At any time, you may review or update any personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us at email@example.com
- FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
Data security is of great importance to Hookes Interiors Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data and implemented SSL Certificate on this website. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Information within a cookie may store personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our service, tailoring recommendations to interests, and making the website and service easier to use. Cookies can be disabled by changing your web browser’s settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
12.2 Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- CONTACT DETAILS